Thursday, March 17, 2011

15. Soundtrack overload.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm currently on my extended Glee overload still. I've got Volumes 1 through 5 CDs, the Christmas CD, and now thanks to a friend of mine the three smaller episode-centric CD's as well. And songs I've downloaded too. Still in love with the original songs, but last night while listening to the Regionals CD from last season, I realized how much I love the Journey mix that was done. "Any Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin" is probably my favourite. So upbeat and good!

Emma

This post could not be done without the help of What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? The fabulous site chronicles all things Emma, and Jayma Mays by default. I love seeing the, well, everything that the girls post on a regular basis. Emma's style is so perfect and sweet and pretty and preppy. Just awesome. The Emma absence throughout the series at points is always sad, because her clothes and character really are the best. Just ever.





Okay, so they're not all the same size but they're all so prettyyyyy! I'm in love with basically everything Emma wears. All images from http://www.wwepw.com/

In honour of Emma, I'm not going to re-create an outfit of hers, I'm going to take a page from the WWEPW book and make my own that I think fits with her character! So much fun. I couldn't find a brooch to add to the set, but with simple details and pretty feminine pieces, this look is definitely Emma.

Rose dress
$188 - modcloth.com

Oasis cotton cardigan
10 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Chinese Laundry patent pumps
$69 - nordstrom.com

Kenneth jay lane jewelry
$55 - macys.com



So I hope you've all enjoyed this! Glee is so much fun and the fashion's even better! I'm going to try to do another series like this next week with another of my favourite shows. Project 52 photo is done, hopefully to be posted tonight! Hope you've all had a good day and don't forget the green beer to keep in the spirit!

Til next time!

No comments: