Thursday, February 10, 2011

4. One of my obsessions: TV

I am a TV-aholic. Even though I don't think that's a word, I'm totally it. My one true obsession is Grey's Anatomy. I've literally been watching it since it came on, I have every season except last years because no one remembers to buy it for me (and for a while I was just too poor to get it myself), and I will stay up late and not sleep right and be cranky the next day just to watch it. Big deal for me, I love sleep more than my boyfriend sometimes.

Just kidding, obviously. I totally love him. Most of the time. When I'm not tired.

Anywayssss. Grey's, and Glee, which is what I had hoped highschool could have been like for me because how awesome would that have been really, are my two mains. I've stopped watching as many shows this year, because now my bedtime is much earlier and I have no desire to stay up past it. However, in the past, I've had a much larger range obsession, including, but not limited to;
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Glee
  • Heartland
  • Dawson's Creek
  • Gossip Girl
  • One Tree Hill
  • 90210
  • Private Practice
  • American Idol
  • America's Next Top Model
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Hellcats
  • House
  • Mad Men
  • Friends
  • Iron Chef America
  • Chef at Home
  • Priveleged
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Monk
  • Family Guy
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • The OC
I think that's most of them. 25 shows that I have at some point pretty much dedicated my life to. Well, maybe. I've had at least a semi-obsession with them. The CW/WB shows have always been a hit, they're so drama filled. How could you not love them? And the Food Network wedged it's way into my TV schedule too. I didn't even include all the sometimes shows I watch, that I like but don't go out of my way to watch.

I am completely obsessed with TV. On the bright side, new Grey's tonight! Yay! Go to TV Fanatic for a sneak peak of P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) which is tonight's episode!

I'm excited to see Lexie freak out! Ha!  

Til next time!

No comments: