Monday, August 20, 2012

139. Slowing it down


top - LOFT / pants - Smart Set / shoes (not pictured) - flats from AE

A couple of leftover work outfits that I remembered to take but forgot to post. The speed of life has slowed down, finally. Today is my first Monday off since..April? It's a nice feeling.


Not a whole lot happening besides that, which is a nice thing to be able to say. I'm hoping to head out home for a few days soon, before I head off on my next adventure. Montreal with my Mom and Aunt for a week, then road-tripping from NB with my bestie! It's going to be a good way to start off the school year, since she's moving in once we arrive back to St. John's :)

Off to take care of the errands I haven't had a chance to do all summer. I'm not certain, but I think they might take me a while :P

Til next time!





No comments: