Wednesday, October 12, 2011

80. You've gotta be comfy.

Some days, you just reach for comfortable pieces. Things you can laze and lounge in, even when you're at the office. These are my comfy work clothes. Fun how they actually make me look put-together!



denim jacket - Mavi / cardi - two sisters via Samuel & Co / striped shirt - Zara / black pants - Espirit / flats - AE / necklace - F21, restrung.

I love that I've managed to learn to shop for nice pieces that are comfy. There really isn't anything better. Okay, well maybe wearing jeans everyday or wearing sweatpants would be better, but comfy work clothes is right up there. I'm obsessed with this shirt, I love the small stripes. This cardigan is a favourite too. It's stretched out a little but nothing that keeps me from wearing it.

It's nice to have weather that cooperates sometimes. It's much easier to stand in the sun, even when it's windy, to take pictures than to manuever myself around a tri-pod and messy house. If I ever find a blank wall I'll do OOTD posts there, but that's unlikely to happen.

No real updates. I was home for the weekend and it was magical. Any of you do anything special, besides binge on turkey? My turkey dinner got postponed then cancelled altogether due to some family stuff. Oh well, I'll just have to get my fix when I'm home again in November...hehehe.

Til next time!

No comments: