Tuesday, May 29, 2012

128. Blue's the way I roll.

So, in case you haven't heard, I live on an island. In the Atlantic Ocean. And around this time of year, we get pretty little icebergs that float on by, and make the ocean look even prettier :)

look, there's one now!
And if you really have heard of Newfoundland, you'll know those friggers are gigantic and it's never as warm as it looks in pictures. It was a warm day on Saturday, my warm being everyone else's, gee I should wear a sweater.


dress - Old Navy / scarf - from Europe07 travels / belt - joefresh / flats - random Portuguese store / sunglasses - new, prescription! / jacket - Mavi

In honour of Mr. Berg, I wore a dress and tried to match the colors around me. I actually didn't, which is the sad part, but I'm all blue in front of the ocean and the blue sky with the ice-blue and white berg there above me. It's seasonal, anyways.

So where have I been lately? I'm still wearing clothes, and work appropriate clothes even. I'm attributing my absense to the fact that I'm into yoga more than blogging now. I prefer to go to yoga after work, or after supper after work, than to come home and take pictures of what I've been wearing. It's not necessarily a bad thing, since I quite love it, but I used to like blogging too. I feel like I'm a in a funk now. Maybe it's because I know my family and friends know about it, and it's no longer a big deal. It's still important to me, I think. And I think people are still reading. Are you still out there, dear friends? I'm sorry if I've let you down, but I promise I'll try to be better.

Not a whole lot has happened since last week. Three works of work done, I got paid, I make several banana breads with new beautiful mixer and fell more in love with it, and found out I still can't be on time for work. I work farther away, and I have to park in a giant parking garage, but I still fail on that side of things. I can't even think of what else I've done.

What else do I have coming up? I can't think of that either! But right now I have sleep, it's almost 10pm! A girl needs her beauty sleep!

Til next time!

No comments: